Designed for road trips and high-speed commute, the STANDARD R is a highly versatile piece of motorcycle gear that can be worn as pants or as leggings. Highly resistant against abrasion, flexible and lightweight compared to a similar category level AA pair of jeans, we made them to be right in the sweet spot between comfort and safety.
• the STANDARD R is CE certified AA according to EN17092-3:2020
• even safer, our fabric is AAA EN17092 abrasion resistant in high impact areas
• all new 2021 design for a better fit, more protective on exposed areas
• x-panel construction creates a unique airflow that makes them super breathable
• reinforced chain stitching on all areas
• lighter and more flexible compared to a same category level AA jeans
• new SAS-TEC® TRIPLEFLEX level 2 hip and knee impact protectors (included) provide a snug fit under any jeans, even slim!
• for road trips and high-speed commute
• 3D-Cut pieces optimize leg comfort while in riding position, secured by ankle elastic.
• designed to be worn as pants or under any pair of jeans
• drag-tested in real-life, designed and made by riders, for riders
All components and final products 100% made in Europe. Learn more here.
Size Guide based on measurement
Measure around the largest part of your hips (including the top of your buttock) keeping the tape horizontal. Please check our video.
87-91cm --> XS
91-96cm --> S
96-100cm --> M
100-104cm --> L
104-108cm --> XL
108-113cm --> XXL
Size Guide based on your jean size
(may vary depending on the brand, choose the size that comes up more often)
26-28 --> XS
28-30 --> S
30-32 --> M
32-34 --> L
34-36 --> XL
36-38 --> 2XL
Main layer: 100% Dupont™ Kevlar®
Second Layer: 87% High-Density-Polyamide 13% Elastane
Belgium, France, Netherlands, Luxembourg and Germany: free shipping and exchange.
Rest of Europe + Switzerland: 9€ flat rate and free exchange.
Iceland : 20€ flat rate and free exchange.
USA & Canada: free shipping with USPS Priority Mail or $15 for 3 days express shipping. Free pre-paid return shipping.