Slide them under any pair of jeans, pants, trousers or tuxedo… transforming them into CE level A approved riding equipment! The newly designed ESSENTIAL leggings bring high-speed commuters a great freedom of movement. Master the urban playground: put them on and forget about them!
Hip protectors sold separately: SAS-TEC TRIPLEFLEX HIP
• the Essential is CE certified A according to EN17092-4:2020
• even safer, our fabric is AA EN17092 abrasion resistant in high impact areas
• ride in your own style: they can fit under any pair of jeans you already have!
• made for city and country roads
• wear them as underlayers in any weather condition thanks to our new breathable COOLMAX® fabrics keeping moisture away
• the most flexible Bowtex® leggings ever made, slide them on and forget about them!
• new SAS-TEC® TRIPLEFLEX level 2 knee impact protectors (included) provide a snug fit under any pair of jeans, even slim! Hip protectors sold separately.
• drag-tested in real-life, designed and made by riders for riders
• due to its stretch fabric, the Essential is a unisex model
All components and final products 100% made in Europe. Learn more here.
If you usually wear slim jeans, we suggest you to size down one size compared to your regular size for a perfect slim fit.
Size Guide based on measurement
Measure around the largest part of your hips (including the top of your buttock) keeping the tape horizontal. Please check our video.
87-91cm --> XS
91-96cm --> S
96-100cm --> M
100-104cm --> L
104-108cm --> XL
108-113cm --> XXL
Size Guide based on your jean size
(may vary depending on the brand, choose the size that comes up more often)
26-28 --> XS
28-30 --> S
30-32 --> M
32-34 --> L
34-36 --> XL
36-38 --> 2XL
Main layer: 45% Dupont™ Kevlar® 55% COOLMAX®
Second Layer: 87% High-Density-Polyamide 13% Elastane
Belgium, France, Netherlands, Luxembourg and Germany: free shipping and exchange.
Rest of Europe + Switzerland: 9€ flat rate and free exchange.
Iceland : 20€ flat rate and free exchange.
USA & Canada: free shipping with USPS Priority Mail or $15 for 3 days express shipping. Free pre-paid return shipping.