• the STANDARD R is CE certified AA according to EN17092-3:2020
• even safer, our fabric is AAA EN17092 abrasion resistant in high impact areas
• all new 2021 design for a better fit, more protective on exposed areas
• x-panel construction creates a unique airflow that makes them super breathable
• reinforced chain stitching on all areas
• lighter and more flexible compared to a same category level AA jeans
• new SAS-TEC® TRIPLEFLEX level 2 hip and knee impact protectors (included) provide a snug fit under any jeans, even slim!
• for road trips and high-speed commute
• 3D-Cut pieces optimize leg comfort while in riding position, secured by ankle elastic.
• designed to be worn as pants or under any pair of jeans
• drag-tested in real-life, designed and made by riders, for riders
STANDARD R LEGGINGS
26-28 --> XS
28-30 --> S
30-32 --> M
32-34 --> L
34-36 --> XL
36-38 --> 2XL
- the new CE EN17092 helps motorcyclists know the real resistance of an equipment... and not choose something because it looks and feels strong!
- an independent lab test against IMPACT & ABRASION not only the fabric BUT ALSO all the seam at different speed.
- it has 5 levels of resistance:
- AAA (120km/h)
- AA (70km/h)
- A (45km/h)
- B (45km/h with no impact protectors)
- C (protectors but no abrasion resistance (armored motocross shorts, etc.))
Want to know more? Take a look at our Technologies page.
The original trusted by riders since 2015.
Best for Autumn/Winter
An evolution of the classic Essential, much cooler on the skin thanks to Dyneema/Spandex fabric. The most lightweight and flexible baselayers we ever made!
Best for spring / summer
It’s the versatile piece made for adventures. More bulky than the classic Essential.
Best for spring / summer
Extremely strong and yet incredibly light and breathable compared to any CE AAA rated gear!
Best for all seasons
MAKE THE BEST GEAR POSSIBLE
We want to build strong and durable gear that is lightweight, flexible, breathable and yet extremely resistant.
Unlike most traditional manufacturers, we use high end technical fibers and fabrics, such as Dyneema® and DuPont™ Kevlar®) that allow us to achieve this goal, breaking the codes of conventional motorcycle protective gear.
MAKE IT LOCAL
Bowtex is based in Brussels, Belgium. Our top priority from the inception of the company was to work with partners located as close to us as possible. In this way, we create strong, long lasting relationships with our suppliers and have more control on the quality of each component. This also helps reduce CO2 emissions from transportation of goods.
Stitching : Portugal
FOR RIDERS BY RIDERS
We ride motorcycles daily and are therefore facing the same constraints as our customers. This puts us in the prime seat for imagining new solutions that benefit comfort and safety and that fit our lifestyle
Learn more here.
It's actually less hot to have a pair of Bowtex® leggings!
Your regular jeans or city trousers have low fabric density, letting air flow through. With a pair of Bowtex® leggings underneath, you end up with two breathable layers! And when the temperature drops, you can adapt by wearing a thicker pair of pants or jeans for more isolation. Some single layer motorcycle jeans are made of fabrics that are very dense and thick in order to obtain good certification levels, and this can create some discomfort.
Our stretchy and soft fabrics feel like wearing a premium sports base layer… although an incredibly strong one! It allows you to move freely and slide easily under any pair of jeans or pants.
Belgium, France, Netherlands, Luxembourg and Germany free shipping and prepaid exchange (starts at 160€)
Rest of Europe + Switzerland 9€ flat rate or 15€ depending on the country and prepaid exchange. No pre-paid exchange for Switzerland, don’t hesitate to ask us a size advise before ordering.
Iceland 20€ flat rate and prepaid exchange.
USA free shipping with USPS Priority Mail. One-time prepaid exchange shipping label (for a Priority Mail medium size box type 2).
UK, Hong Kong, New Zealand, Australia, Canada shipping is automatically calculated at checkout, no exchange, no refund. Don't hesitate to ask us some advise before choosing your size: give us your height, weight, body type (athletic, skinny, normal, round) and regular T-Shirt size / trousers size.
International orders, Currency and VAT Belgium VAT (21%) is included in all orders except orders shipping to USA, UK, Australia, Switzerland, New-Zealand and Hong Kong: customs fees and VAT will be collected in the country of arrival. USA and Canada orders are processed in USD. UK orders in Pound Sterling. All other orders in Euro.
Don't feel like a Bowtex® is right for you? No problem, you can return your Bowtex® within 14 days of receipt for a full refund. The return costs are at your expense and to be made either to Belgium or to the USA. As soon as your return arrives at our warehouse, the Quality Control department will carry out the appropriate checks. Requests for exchange or refund must be received within 14 days from delivery and items must be returned in resalable condition, in their original packaging with all labels attached. The refund will be made within 14 days of receipt of the goods, the amount will be credited to the same means of payment used at the time of the order provided that the returned product is in its original condition.
Main layer: 100% Dupont™ Kevlar®
Second Layer: 87% High-Density-Polyamide 13% Elastane